Since tomorrow it’s officially fall, I thought I’d share some ideas for some fall inspired activities 🙂 If y’all have any others please comment below so we can all read!! xxC
- Have an outdoor picnic. With the cooler temps and leaves changing, and outdoor picnic would be the perfect day date.
- Make Apple Cider Sangria.
- Host a murder mystery party! I know that COVID is still limiting group gatherings but I feel like this would be super fun to do with a smaller group.
- Go to a pumpkin patch. We went to For Garden’s Sake to get our pumpkins and they also have a food truck plus beer and wine! Now THAT is my kind of pumpkin patch LOL.
- Binge spooky tv series & movies! My all time favorite is Hocus Pocus (shocker ;)) and Netflix is also releasing a new batch of Unsolved Mysteries on October 19th which I will definitely be watching.
- Make Butterscotch Caramel Apple Cider –this recipe looks sooo good!
- Carve and/or decorate pumpkins. So many good ideas in this article. These are not your typical “carved pumpkins” 😉
- Go apple picking! And then make this (healthy) apple crisp. One okay so technically the recipe is with blueberries but I’ve made it with blueberries, apples and peaches and they are all delish!
- Whip up a batch of (healthy) apple cider donuts. I have a donut pan so I am definitely trying this one–they sound too good to pass up.
- Decorate your front porch. Items like pumpkins, gords, mums, cornstalks and a fall wreath are all great options.
- Visit the mountains. Especially if you’re in driving distance like us, a mountain getaway is a must for fall. You can rent a cabin through airbnb so you can actually stay on the mountain and take in some gorgeous views every morning while social distancing 😉
- Make s’mores. Yum!
- Go on a hike! With the leaves changing, if you can find any local hikes or trails near you this is a must.
- Take a train ride through all the fall foliage. I found this article with a good breakdown of trains–maybe check out if any of these are near you!
- Open your windows! Okay I know this one isn’t really an activity but I love having the windows open and feeling the fresh air when it starts to cool off
- Read a spooky book. I just finished Home Before Dark and it definitely has some haunted house vibes!!