A Moscow Mule is always a super refreshing drink in the summer, but that doesn’t mean we can’t make one with a wintery spin on it. Plus, you can easily make it into a mocktail (swap club soda for vodka). Here’s what you’ll need:
– Ginger beer (4oz) I like the brand @fevertreemixers (I get the refreshingly light that has less sugar if it’s available).
– Vodka (2oz) @titosvodka is my go-to and the Christmas sweater is just a bonus ?
– Fresh lime juice (1/2 oz) you can just buy limes or I just get the pre-bottled fresh lime juice from someplace like Whole Foods
*mix the above ingredients together in a shaker with ice and strain into a glass.
– Cranberries and/or pomegranate seeds & fresh rosemary for ice cubes. I put these in an ice cube tray & add ginger beer for the ice cubes (you can even add a little rosemary into the cubes too). And then garnish with a rosemary sprig at the end. Ps. If you don’t make ice cubes with these ingredients, you can put some fresh cranberries and/or pomegranate seeds right in the drink itself and add regular ice.
– Copper mugs. I know this is the traditional Moscow Mule way but drinking out of a coup glass is more fun sometimes sooo your choice!
You can also see the full reel of this recipe here.